Monday, May 20, 2013

Day 4

I woke up to a complete downpour and felt quite lucky that my new boss was picking me up for work. Working out bus routes in the rain would not have been fun.

The office is located right out of the city in the middle of nowhere and is part of a beautiful stone and exposed concrete house. I sit at the corner desk and have the nicest view. The rain, the jungle outside the window and some smooth jazz playing created quite a tranquil setting. It was almost too nice to be working in (note: almost). Oh, Andrea Bocelli was featured in today's playlist at work- I 100% approve of my boss's music choices!  :)



Despite being such a small office, there are many big projects to work on. It was only my first day at work and have already been loaded with things to do. I'm quite excited. And the shelves and shelves of books only adds to my excitement. 

Last night, went grocery shopping and was quite interested in the variety of strange vegetables here. Potatoes and cauliflowers are expensive, so I'm going to be experimenting with new veggies this year. Bought some snake gourd to cook with dhal. First time cooking with snake gourd and it came out quite ok.

The picture was taken from my phone. I didn't bring the 450D with me and I'm not going to carry the other camera everyday everywhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment