Friday, July 19, 2013

Day 64

It took me a while to count up to today. 

I made so many plans to post here regularly  I even wrote a few drafts on my iPod to post as soon as I was in range of a WiFi connection. But alas, things got busy in a good way and then I forgot all about the blog and when I did, I decided to just wait until I was back.


Anyway, it was such a super super trip. The journey back was exhausting. The lack of sleep during the congress and the annoying travel back from country to country, airport to airport- How sick I am of planes! finally got the better of me and I now have a bad cold and am still a bit sleep deprived. 


I went back to work yesterday. I was gone for two weeks, and clients have completely changed their minds about what they want. Sigh. Nothing new I guess.


The weekend is here and I even have Monday off. Almost went on a weekend trip, but I think what I need most right now is some rest. Also need time to sort through my pictures and finish off all the blog posts.


One done today--





No comments:

Post a Comment