Monday, June 17, 2013

Day 32

The weekend came and went and then it was Monday again. But somehow one month of work is not enough to start Monday blues. 

Sunday morning, the snooze button got the better of us and we made it to Freedom park for the 'jog' almost two hours after we planned to. The warm sun was already in full blaze and I will blame that entirely for my inability to actually jog more than 1 1/2 rounds in the park. Sigh. I am back to feeling unfit. How I miss my swimming days.

The park was quite beautiful. Here is picture I took last year on my holiday when we visited the park at night. The place was beautifully lit.

Sunday's picture is not as cool, because I took it while briskly walking (so brisk it was almost jogging! Hehe)  


We were at Galle Face as the sun sank below the horizon. Phone pictures don't do justice to the golden colours in the sky. The breeze left my hair in a tangled mess and my skin sticky and sandy, but it's all part of seaside enjoyment. The street food however, didn't look appetising to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment