Sunday, September 8, 2013

Day 116

Last week was dessert week. 

The first one was Cheryl's apple and cinnamon with amaretto and oatmeal crumble topped with whipped cream. It was so good. Such a contrast of flavours and textures. I ate it for breakfast. It was pretty much like eating fruit and cereal but on a completely different level :)


The second was my version of a lemon pie with a chocolate base. It was a lot of fun in the kitchen that night. A couple of crazy mishaps that sent us in a panic wave. But at the end of it we had two perfect desserts quite different from each other.

I was pretty proud of it and even posted a blog post. I had to take the desserts outside to photograph. Natural light is so beautiful to photograph in.

Read here- Lime and Chocolate Pie


This Sabbath was really nice too. It was the Adventist Youth Forum which was basically a get together of the youth from the other local churches to spend the day worshiping together. Really enjoyed the day especially the singing. I've missed singing with the praise team in Cunningham church, so it was extra special being able to sing again.

My mum and aunt will be visiting soon. I'm so excited. Counting down the days. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment