Monday, August 19, 2013

Day 96

I've been here more than 3 months! That went by pretty fast. 

In my research of desserts that don't need baking, I remembered that I had attempted a Banoffee pie a while ago in Bangalore. Despite it being a relatively easy recipe, it didn't come out perfectly then.

You can only judge a pie after it's been cut and a slice is taken out. This time the layers cut through perfectly and the consistency, flavours and textures were pretty much spot on. The only problem was that I didn't make enough.



I cannot remember the exact quantities I used to post the recipe here, but I am quite sure I will make this again.

The combination of biscuit, toffee, banana, chocolate and cream was absolutely yum! 
The rest of the weekend was a blur.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment