Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Day 230

It's the last day of 2013 and what a year it has been! 

Christmas was grand. Had so much fun. The Christmas musical at church came out well. The week after was a mix of sleepovers, get togethers, lots and lots of cooking, movies, presents. It was great to get a few days off for the season. 

In order to eliminate post Christmas blues, we went on a grand trip up into the mountains of the Uva Province for 3 days. Hiking with the breathtaking scenery, clear air, clouds and pine forests  and train rides through the mountains was a perfect trip. Couldn't have been a better way to complete to year.

Alas, my laptop needs some repairs. Have to rely on phone posts and phone pictures till then. :(

My New Year's Eve will be spent at home with movies, pizza, cake and finishing up my year end blog post. 

Here's a picture from our breakfast picnic. What a view it was!!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Tanisha :) Happy New Year! I just went through your blog and I love it. It was awesome to read about all the things you've been doing and I'm considering working there myself! :) will ask about stuff i need to know later.. Keep Posting!
    Vindhya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Vindhya, glad you enjoyed reading my blog. Sri Lanka is really a lovely country. Let me know if and when you are coming here. :)

    ReplyDelete