Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Day 196

Sooo I've had such an eventful past week but have been unable to post. My laptop cable burnt out and haven't been able to use it. :( 

Two of my friends from Bangalore came to Sri Lanka for a week long holiday. Time went extra slow that Friday waiting to get home and pack up and catch the train to Trincomalee. 

We spent three glorious days on the East coast; beaches and more beaches, snorkeling in clear waters offshore Pigeon Island, the colourful coral and aquatic life with an occasional black-tipped reef shark swimming by. Our lazy walks on the beach led up to moonlight dinners in fancy hotels. We watched crabs and snails brought in by the waves and counted dead jellyfish and pufferfish washed up on the shore. 


We met many interesting people, ate lots, laughed lots and if I get carried away with all the descriptions, I'll have nothing left for a big feature post on my main blog. 

I was back at work the following week and back into a busy usual schedule. 
December is almost here. Bring on the carols! 



No comments:

Post a Comment